Dried Bean Corn Husk
- Printable corn template
- Green and yellow construction paper
- White glue
- Dried beans (we use a bag of bean soup mix from the grocery store)
- Print our corn template and cut out the pieces. Trace the pieces onto construction paper and cut the pieces out.
- Glue the corn piece onto the husk piece.
- Cover the corn piece with a layer of glue. Spread it into an even layer with your finger.
- Add beans to the glue. Younger children find it easiest to just dump the corn on by the handful. Older children can place the beans individually to create more of a pattern.