Cotton Ball Snowman
- Blue construction paper or card stock
- Cotton balls
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- Green, black and orange felt
- 2 googly eyes
- 3 buttons
- White 3-D paint
- Use the glue to "draw" three circles on the blue construction paper as an outline of your snowman. Fill the circles in with glue.
- Stick cotton balls in the glue circles to form your snowman.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and glue them on either side of the middle circle.
- Cut a pair of gloves out of the green felt for the snowman's mittens and glue over the pipe cleaners.
- Cut a longer and shorter rectangle out of green felt. Glue the longer rectangle over the "neck" of the snowman. Glue the shorter rectangle over the longer one at a slight angle so that it looks like the scarf has been wrapped around the snowman. Cut slits in the ends of the green rectangles.
- Glue two eyes onto the snowman.
- Cut a small triangle out of orange felt and glue into place under the eyes.
- Cut a "C" shape out of black felt and glue into place under the nose as the snowman's mouth.
- Cut a hat out of black felt and glue to the top of the snowman's head. Add a strip of red ribbon in the middle of the hat.
- Glue on 3 buttons.
- Use white 3-D paint to add dots of snow to the background of your picture.