- Construction Paper
- Crepe Paper
1. Cut a piece of construction paper that is 6” by 18”.
2. Decorate the piece of paper with markers, stickers, paper cut-outs and sequins. Let the paint dry completely.
3. Cut nine strips of crepe paper that are each 26” long.
4. Glue the crepe paper streamers to the back of the construction paper along the bottom edge. Let the glue dry completely.
5. Roll the construction paper into a tube. Glue or staple the edges together.
6. Cut a piece of string that is 30” long. Knot both ends. Staple the knotted ends of the string to the sides of the tube to make handles.
7. Hang up the windsock on a porch or patio where it will be protected from rain and strong winds. Watch it glide in the gentle breezes!