Spring Flower Photo Frame
- Glue or glue stick
- Pencil with eraser
- Cardboard frame
- Colorful tissue paper squares
1. Cut a piece of cardboard the size you want the frame to be. Decide what size photo you'd like to display in your frame. Cut an opening in the cardboard slightly smaller than the photo size. (An X-Acto Craft knife makes a clean cut for your frame.)
2. Pour a small amount of Elmer's School Glue Naturals into shallow dish.
3. Cut colored tissue paper into squares approximately 4" x 4".
4. Wrap the tissue paper lightly around the eraser end of the pencil.
5. Dip the tissue paper into the glue and then press it onto the cardboard with the eraser. Twist it gently to form a flower.
6. Continue adding tissue paper flowers to cover the entire cardboard frame.
7. Let the glue dry completely. Use an acrylic easel or magnets to display the frame. Add the child's name and date to the back of the frame.