Clothespin Dragonfly (Magnet)
- Wooden clothespin
- Colored paper or clear transparency film
- Scrapbook paper
- Wiggle eyes
- White glue
- Black permanent marker (optional)
1. Take a wooden clothespin and using markers, color and decorate the entire close pin. Set it aside to dry.
2. Take construction paper or scrapbook paper and cut out a 3 inch x 7 inch rectangle. Fold it in half and draw two wings, one larger wing and a smaller wing.
3. Using scissors, cut the wing out. Open the wing and decorate.
4. Pinch open the close pin and glue the center of the wings on the underside of the clothes pin opening.
5. Glue on a pair of wiggle eyes.
6. Optional: if you have any magnets, glue them onto the bottom of the magnet.