Paper Bag Puppet
Brown lunch bag
1. Take construction paper and cut a large circle to cover the bottom of the paper bag. Glue it down covering the entire bottom of the bag.
2. Using a different color construction paper, cut out ears, stomach, and spots, paws and even a tail. Arrange the shapes and glue on the back of the paper bag.
3. Using a marker, make a nose and a mouth and whiskers.
4. Take a pair of jiggly eyes and glue them down.
5. Let the puppet dry and in 15 minutes you can start playing with your puppet creation!