Cotton Ball Santa
- Small paper plate
- Craft paint: flesh tone
- Red craft foam
- Cotton balls
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 pink pom pom
- Paint Brush
- Red marker or crayon
- Turn the paper plate upside down and paint it in the flesh tone of your choice. Set the plate aside to dry.
- Cut a hat shape out of red craft foam and glue a cotton ball to the tip of the hat and then glue a line of cotton balls along the bottom of the hat.
- Once the paper plate is dry, glue the bottom of the hat to the top of the paper plate.
- Glue a "beard" of cotton balls along the outside edge of the paper plate.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the plate near the hat.
- Glue a pink pom pom under the eyes as a nose.
- Cut a cotton ball in half and glue above the eyes as eyebrows.
- Cut a cotton ball in half and pull it slightly to form a mustache. Glue under the nose.
- Use the red marker to draw a smile under the mustache.