Handprint Apple Tree
- White and red construction paper
- Green and brown paint
- Brown and green crayons
- Paint brush
- Printable apple template
- Paint your child's hand green. We found that you get a better handprint if you use a paint brush and paint their hand than if you let them dip their hand in paint. Press down on white construction paper. Repeat this 3 to 4 times depending on the size of your child's hand, etc. If you get three handprints try to make them point to 9 o'clock, 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock to get a good "tree".
- Paint on a brown tree trunk and some branches connecting the handprints.
- While your tree is drying, print our apple template and cut out the apple. Trace it onto red construction paper and cut out as many apples as you would like.
- When the tree is dry, glue your cut-out apples onto the tree. Draw on leaves and stems using the crayons.